FlyFishing Sussex Recommended URLs
- Fly Dressers Guild
- engage with the flydressers community in Sussex.
- Angling Development
- angling development Board.
- Fly fishing media
- fly fishing art, tying, river fish.
- Angling Trust
- angling Trust Organisation.
- East Sussex Salmon and Trout Association
- “conserving the aquatic environment and its dependent species.”
- Ouse and Adur Rivers Trust
- River Adur Conservation Society now merged with the Sussex Ouse Conservation Society.
- global and popular local river and fishing resources
- ..rob; fish obsessed from eight years
- …how to tie knots most needed in fishing
- ..chalksprings is one of the premier small stillwater trout fisheries in Southern England
- …local water sports, what’s on,angling forums
- ..the worlds largest online sea angling magazine and forums
- Coloradan afterschoolcareprograms.com kids recommend
- this horizon-expanding url-set around rivers and fly-fishing in the United States.
Fly Fishing other Sussex Region locations?
FFS October 5th. latest updated list of smaller bodies of water or reservoirs which are offering riverbank and/or boat tuition and day-ticket fishing.
- Arlington Reservoir
map locationStocked with Rainbow and Brown Trout – fishing from bank and boat, the season is between February and June. Booking is essential for a boat, bank sport is fantastic early season.
Berwick, Polegate, Sussex BN26 6TF. Contact: Emma Goddard Tel: 01323 871153
LakedownTroutFisheryRainbow Trout and Brown Trout – the fishery is in a beautiful setting, open throughout the year, near Heathfield.
A full-day 5-fish ticket is currently £42 but cheaper tickets for less fish or half a day are available.
Swife Lane, Burwash Common, Sussex TN21 8UX Contact: Norman Mockford or Phil Stratten Tel: 01435 883449
- Ashbourne Trout Fishery
AshbourneCountryPart of the Ashbourne Sporting Estate offering shooting and fishing activities. The lakes are stocked with rainbows and browns and yet there are also a few resident wild browns.
Penhurst Lane, Penhurst, Sussex TN33 9QR Contact: Alex Webb Tel: 01424 892288
- Hazel Copse (Surrey)
map locationA moderate but attractive fishery, the day ticket starts from £20 for a one fish ticket with catch-and-release allowed.
The fishery stocked salmon a few years back which made it instantly famous, according to Wilf there may still be the odd one lurking in the deep end of the second lake.
Hazel Copse Trout Fishery, Banyards Lane, Rudgwick Surrey RH12 3AF Contact: Ask for Wilf Tel: 01403 822878
- Duncton Mill
DunctonMillFisheryFour lakes and a small brown trout stream set in the most stunning Sussex countryside. Day tickets from £25 available during winter months only. Dye House Lane, Duncton,
Petworth Sussex. GU28 0LF. Contact: Martin Fleetwood. Tel: 01798 342048
- Chalk Springs Trout Fishery Park Bottom, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 OAA
Telephone : 01903 883742 (24 hour ans. phone)
- Bewl Water Fishery is a huge expanse of water set in 800 acres of outstanding scenery within Lamberhurst, Kent. The venue is popular with trout and pike anglers with pike reaching over 30lb+.