Season River Fishing
information and live data
- Shoreham tide graph and table BBC tide tables for example, times and height in metres 20th May 2010 at Shoreham-by-Sea: 0215 High 5.7; 0842 Low 1.0; 1453 High 5.7; 2111 Low 1.2
- UKHO tide tables data UK Hydrographic Office Free data plus custom info on any date between 100AD and up to 50 years into the future and access tide predictions for 7 or 14 days at a time. Enhanced predictions also include other useful information such as times of sunrise/sunset, lunar phases and Springs and Neaps data.
- Shoreham Airport live Flight information
fishing the Adur river
- Bass and Mullet Season on the Adur: The Bass and Mullet season on the Adur runs from mid April till late October. The season is kick started as the water temperatures begin to rise. The fish then start to leave depths of the sea and venture into the estuary either to breed or forage for alternative food. Then as temperatures drop in the autumn the fish then return back to the sea. One can then fish the winter months for Sea trout, providing you hold an EA migratory fish licence.
- Trout Season: Fly fishing for Brown and Rainbow Trout can be had all year round.
Although some fisheries close during the winter months, great sport can be had from a number of lakes, reservoirs and rivers in the area. This can be done either by boat or bank fishing tactics. Please note, you must hold an EA rod license.
- Guiding: Anyone wishing to try salt or fresh water fly fishing and requires help, please drop me an email stating your preferences. I’d be happy to arrange a guided session to suit your needs. Then I’ll get back to discuss options and costs.
- Licenses: Can be obtained at your local post office or online at the website of the
upcoming in 2016
- Shoreham Festival: June 2016
- Shoreham Port: Celebrating 257 years Open Day in July